iWalk is a rising brand that specializes in the manufacture of power banks, chargers, and cables. Their products are designed to be compatible with all smartphones, although some are specially meant for Apple products. All their iPhone accessories are MFI certified. iWalk power banks have sleek designs and are meant to be easily portable. In this day and age, almost everyone owns a smartphone, and these devices have to be taken everywhere you go. Even phones with long-lasting batteries get depleted at some point. That is why we need power banks that can be carried around easily, and iWalk devices solve this problem quite simply.
Power banks are meant to charge smartphones and devices such as cameras while on the go. Battery life is a huge concern for phone users, and that is mainly because we use our phones a lot in the course of the day. That is why it is helpful to always have a backup source of power. iWalk power banks are even designed to charge more than one device at a time. This means you don’t need to pause any of your activities for long. If your phone and digital camera are both running low on charge, you can power them at the same time.
This review will cover the five best iWalk power banks on the market. When choosing these products, it is important to check whether it is compatible with your phone. Also, you should look out for features such as Quick Charge compatibility. Another important aspect to consider is the look, shape, and size of the power bank. That will determine its portability, and all power banks should be easily portable as they are meant to charge phones while on the go. Also, be sure to pick a device with high enough battery capacity to charge all your phones.
- 1 1. iWalk Chic review
- 2 2. iWalk Trio review
- 3 3. iWalk Secretary review
- 4 4. iWalk Supreme review
- 5 5. iWalk Portable Charger for iPhone review
- 6 Final thoughts on iWalk power banks series
1. iWalk Chic review
The Chic power bank is one of the best products from iWalk. The device’s body is made using aluminum alloy with anodic oxidation treatment for the surface. The construction makes the power bank highly resistant to corrosion. With a thickness of only 12.4 mm, the device is also very slim and portable. The design of the body makes it quite easy to grip. It has four LED lights that are meant to signal the battery level.
One outstanding feature of this power bank is its capacity to charge two devices at the same time. Also, you can charge your phone while charging the power bank itself. It can be used to charge all 5V phones and tablets. It is also compatible with Quick Charge 2.0 which is a lot faster than traditional chargers and the first generation of Quick Charge. The power bank will automatically identify the fastest charging speed of your phone or tablet and keep it charging at the top speed.
The design of the power bank also features an extra slot for micro USB cables. The manufacturer also includes a micro USB cable with every purchase. With a battery capacity of 10,000 mAh, the device can charge an iPhone 6S about four times. The power bank itself takes only 3.5 hours to charge fully.
What’s in the Box of iWalk Chic
Your purchase will include these products:
- An iWalk Chic power bank.
- A micro USB cable.
- A user manual + Warranty (the device is covered by a 12-month warranty).
Pros of iWalk Chic
- It is designed with safety features such as short-circuit protection. Your devices are also protected from overcharging.
- It has an ultra-slim design.
- It has a slot for micro USB cables.
- You can use it to charge two phones at the same time.
- It is compatible with QC 2.0, and this means you can enjoy shorter charging periods.
- It comes with a 12-month warranty. The customer support is also quite helpful.
- The construction of the device makes it anti-impact and resistant to corrosion.
- It takes only 3.5 hours to charge fully.
Cons of iWalk Chic
- It does not have an LCD screen.
- It does not feature Quick Charge 3.0 support.
2. iWalk Trio review
This is one of the slimmest power banks on the market. It is only 0.5 inches thick and weighs close to 8 oz. The shape, size, and look of the device are meant to resemble the iPhone 6S Plus design. That makes it quite portable. It is made using hard black plastic and has a black matte finish.
The power bank features an LCD screen that displays the battery level and the input/output. The screen also shows the amount of time remaining to recharge the power bank. An on/off switch is also included. This switch can be used to stop charging and turn off the LCD.
It also has one built-in lightning cable and a built-in micro USB cable. The lightning cable works with many Apple products while the micro USB cable works with many Android devices. The power bank has a slot for USB cables, so three devices can charge on it at the same time. It is worth noting that the device can charge most iPhone and Android phones and tablets.
For extra convenience, the power bank is made with pass-through technology. This means you can charge the power bank and your phones at the same time. That way, your power bank can always be fully charged. That being said, you shouldn’t charge more than one phone while charging the power bank as this could cause voltage overload.
With this power bank, your phones and tablets can charge at a maximum output of 2.4 A. The total output will be split among all the devices being charged by the power bank. The device itself will take a maximum of 6 hours to charge fully if you use a 2.4A adapter. If you choose to go with a 1A adapter, your power bank will be fully charged after about 9 hours. This is a decent charging rate considering the fact that it has a battery capacity of 10,000 mAh. It can charge an iPhone 6S device 3.8 times before getting recharged.
What’s in the Box of iWalk Trio
The iWalk Trio power bank has a micro USB cable and lightning cable attached to it. In addition to the power bank, you will receive a user manual.
Pros of iWalk Trio
- It can charge three devices at the same time.
- You can charge the power bank while charging your phone.
- It is compatible with most smartphones and tablets.
- It comes with a built in micro USB cable and a lightning cable. It also has an extra standard USB port.
- It is designed with an LCD screen that displays important information.
- It is very slim and quite light in weight.
Cons of iWalk Trio
• The power bank takes long to charge fully.
3. iWalk Secretary review
This power bank has a battery capacity of 20,000 mAh, which is enough to charge an iPhone 8 about seven times. Regardless of this high capacity, the device is quite small in size. It is 0.9 inches thick and is 6.7 inches long. The device weighs less than 15 oz.
The Secretary power bank is designed with a built in type C cable and a built in micro USB cable. This design makes it compatible with most Android devices. For iPhones, the manufacturer included a connector than links the micro USB cable with a lightning connector. In addition to these, the power bank features a standard USB port. It is also compatible with Quick Charge output.
The micro USB and type C chargers can support a maximum charging speed of 2.0A at 5V. With this power bank, you can charge up to 3 phones at the same time. The design features a sliding phone stand that makes it more convenient as a phone charger. Also, since it uses pass-through technology, the power bank can recharge as your phone charges. The power bank itself charges in 7 hours while your phones should take less than an hour to charge fully.
What’s in the Box of iWalk Secretary
- A Secretary power bank.
- Micro plug in for iPhone devices.
- A built in type C cable.
- A built in micro USB cable.
- User manual.
Pros of iWalk Secretary
- It can charge three devices at the same time.
- It is compatible with almost all Android and iPhone devices.
- It charges phones quite fast.
- You can recharge the power bank as you charge your phone.
- It has a compact design.
- It comes with a built in type C cable and a built in micro USB cable. It also has a micro plug in that makes allows you to charge iPhone devices.
- It has a slide stand to keep your phone in position as it charges.
Cons of iWalk Secretary
- It does not have an LCD screen.
4. iWalk Supreme review
This power bank has a battery capacity of 10,400 mAh. It is designed with two USB ports that charge your devices at 1A and 2.1A. The 1A USB port is meant for Android phones and tablets while the 2.1A port is used to charge iPhones and other devices. That being said, the total output can be a maximum of 2A. In other words, if you charge two phones at the same time, each will charge at 1A.
The power bank has a slim and compact design that allows for great portability. The surface is soft and comfortable to touch and grip. Although it lacks an LCD screen, it has LED lights that indicate the battery level of the device.
Another feature of this power bank is the circuit protection capability. This helps to prevent overcharging and the ultimate damage to your phone’s battery. The power bank itself charges through the micro USB cable. You can charge it through another device such as your laptop or simply use an AC adapter.
What’s in the Box of iWalk Supreme
- An iWalk Supreme power bank.
- A charging cable that connects USB type A and micro USB cables.
- The power bank comes with a 1-year limited warranty.
Pros of iWalk Supreme
- It is compatible with almost all smartphones.
- It is designed with LED lights to help you determine the battery level.
- You can charge your phone as your recharge the power bank.
- It has an attractive design.
- It is designed to prevent overcharging.
- It can charge two phones at the same time.
- It has a high battery capacity and can be used to charge your phone several times.
- It comes with a 1-year warranty.
Cons of iWalk Supreme
- It does not support USB C.
5. iWalk Portable Charger for iPhone review
The iWalk Portable Charger is designed with an iPhone lightning cable. You will not need to carry around a cable to charge your phone or even the power bank itself. Unlike many other power banks, this one does not charge with a micro USB cable. Instead, it uses a lightning cable.
The device is shaped like a lipstick and is small enough to fit in an average pocket. It is also very light, weighing just a little over 2 ounces.
You can tell the battery level by checking the 3 LED power indicators on the device. You will need to push a button in order to check the power status. The same button can be pressed twice if you want to turn the power bank off.
This power bank is also designed with pass-through technology. This means you can recharge your power bank while charging your smartphone. It has a battery capacity of 10000 mAh, and this is enough to charge multiple devices. Unfortunately, it usually takes long for your phone to charge fully. It is worth noting that the phone and battery will affect the charging speed. The power bank itself will recharge fully within three hours with an output of 5V 1.5A.
What’s in the Box of iWalk Portable Charger
Your purchase will include the power bank and a user manual.
Pros of iWalk Portable Charger
- The power bank turns itself off after some time if you leave your phone idle.
- It recharges fast.
- It is quite compact and light.
- It is designed with LED lights that indicate the battery level.
- You can use it to charge your phone as it recharges.
- It has a high battery capacity.
Cons of iWalk Portable Charger
• The design of the power bank makes it block the headphone jack while it charges your Apple device.
Final thoughts on iWalk power banks series
All the five models are great each for it’s niche. For example, iWalk Trio is the best for those who need high battery capacity and several devices to charge simultaneously. In contrast, iWalk Portable Charger and iWalk Chic are best for taking a slim powerbank and keeeping it always on hand with you for charging an Android or iOS phone. Overall, all of the five analyzed devices possess high quality with enhanced feature for a very reasonable pricing. They are definitely are worth being among the leading power banks offers on the market. We put “Editor’s choice” mark to iWalk’s devices from this review.
Additional information on technical specification or customer support can be found on the manufacturer’s official website.