Are you adventurous and a sports lover? Do you want something that can capture the event and keep it in memory? Here is good news for you, you no longer need to hassle to get the best machine to help you do it. Akaso Brave 4 action camera is the good choice for you, it gives you more than what you need. Let us explore it in this article.
It has WI-FI. To connect to it, simply download and install a free application called iSmart DV from Android Play Store or iOS App Store. After connecting you can share videos and pictures with your relatives and friends on social media or even sending them through email. The quality is really great.
It has HDMI. This enables you to connect it to the television if you want to view the pictures or even watch on a bigger screen. It is amazing I tell you! With HDMI, it is a top camera.
The camera has a very high resolution of up to a tune of 20 Mega Pixels. This enables you to capture incredible images that you can proudly share. The camera clearly records the wonders and the beauty of the world we live in. Clarity and a good contrast are what the camera does. In technical aspect, the great video quality is the result of using 20 MP Sony sensor.
The camera is anti-shaking and you are at liberty to choose your angle of view ranging from 170-70 degrees. The anti-shaking feature gives your stable videos and even photos because even if the camera moves, it never affects the quality. That is the magic of this camera.
It is a waterproof camera with a 2 IPS inch screen. With this camera, you can record or take photos up to a depth of up to 30M under water. It can be a swimming pool or a deep river. What you need to do is to place your camera into a waterproof case and fasten it and capture your underground activity. In case you are capturing a video, the 2 IPS inch screen will allow you preview your camera before you press the record button.
The camera comes with two powerful batteries with the charging capacity of 1050mAh. One battery will last up to a tune of 90 minutes. The batteries enable the user to be in action for a longer time. The batteries are rechargeable so whenever power runs out you just plug them into the power source. Note: You should be careful not to overcharge them because if you do so, you damage them.
The other amazing fact is that this camera comes with an affordable price with all those quoted desirable qualities.
Pros / Advantages of Akaso Brave 4
- It has a long-lasting battery and this ensures you stay longer in action. You need not miss recording your favorite football team playing because of low battery, neither do you need to miss capturing a video of a wedding of your best friend because of power. The camera has it all! Imagine doing action with the camera for a cool 180 minutes without interruption! Who really desires to miss this! Definitely none.
- It has a waterproof case. Do you want to capture an action under water? Are you at a birthday party where water is being splashed everywhere and you fear your camera might be spoilt with water? Do not worry, just take the case and fasten the camera with it securely. Go on with fun, do not be left out.
- Are you in need of a quality passport photo to attach on your Visa? Here is the camera with the highest resolution to help you out. Buy Akaso Brave 4 camera and save. Imagine being given two batteries, mount, bicycle stand, waterproof stand among other things at a cost included in the cost of the camera. With Akaso camera you do not need to spend more, no extra costs.
- Again! You do not want to miss capturing your favorite sport because it is raining? Well, just sit back and relax, the camera comes with a remote, go to the shade and control from there. When the action is done, pick it and retrieve the recordings, that simple.
Cons / Disadvantages of Akaso Brave 4
- In terms of memory, it is recommended that one should not exceed 64gb on the card. It is a limitation in that someone might need to record a file above the said capacity.
- Note: It needs to be handled carefully to avoid falling because if it does, the glass gets broken. This can be another extra cost in repairing it. Anyway there is direct assistance from manufacturer that can be reached via the official website.
What is in the box
When you buy the camera this is what you find in the box to enhance the convenience in the use of the camera:
- Akaso Brave 4 camera;
- Remote control;
- 2x 1050mAh batteries;
- Waterproof case;
- Bicycle stand;
- 7x Mount;
- 2x Clip;
- One piece of helmet mounts;
- 5x tethers;
- Protective backdoor;
- USB cable.
All these items are in the package to ensure that the camera serves you best. When purchased it is advised to countercheck the presence of the above-named items so that you do not encounter an inconvenience when you want to use the camera for photo taking or even video capturing.
Personally, I have examined the camera, it is best and can advise you to go for it without any doubt. I will love you to get the best from the camera and refer people to it or even be a testimony as a user.
When purchasing, always go for the original Akaso Brave 4 action camera. Some business people may go out and produce the counterfeits in order to dupe you. Always be on watch because such people exist in the society, do not be a victim of the unfair game. Go to the registered and licensed dealers only.
Also note that after the purchase, ensure you are given the original warranty form signed and stamped by the seller, this is done so that you ascertain that indeed it is original and in use. Above all, if you’d love to imprint memorable events outdoors I strongly recommend the camera to you!